Many people have a question on how do I install ring doorbell? Here, we will discuss the ways on how do you install it. This article also applies to know how to Physically Install Your Ring Video Doorbell 2 without an Existing Doorbell
Finding the right spot for ring doorbell
- First of all, make sure that the area is secure enough. so that the doorbell cannot be accidentally knocked over or broken. Once you have done the installation, test it to see if there is sound when the door is opened.
- As soon as you have tested it, you can go ahead to use your door.
- When you are testing it, turn the handle at least once or twice. so that you can hear the door opening and closing. In other words, it is like ringing a bell. You can also install it with remote control.
- Download ring doorbell app to customize and personalize features in the ring app.
Mounting and fitting ring doorbell on the wall
After you have installed the doorbell, you should also know how do you set up a code. With the help of the code, you can know the door codes. which will help you monitor who is inside your home.
- There are two types of install Ring Doorbell. First is to use batteries while the second is to use an electrical outlet.
- If you use a plugged into an electrical outlet, then you can avoid the possibility of using an extension cord. which can give some trouble during a power outage.
- If you install Ring Doorbell on a hard floor or concrete surface, then you can expect it to be more difficult. In other words, it is a lot harder than installing one on a wooden floor. However, if the door is properly placed then it will be less difficult.
- You can choose to use screws or nails to fix the door after you install it. Make sure that the screws are of appropriate size for the door before using them.
Fitting the cords to Ring doorbell
If you want to know more about the installation of the Ring Doorbell. then you can go through the installation instructions provided with the package. When you go through the installation, you should also follow the directions very carefully.
- Install the door manually first by pushing the door open. then after it is closed, it is time to push the button to activate the door. After that, put the cord into the wall and then plug it into the electrical outlet.
- Next, put the switch plate in the wall and connect it to the outlet. Then you can plug the cord into the wall, the door and the switch plate.
- It is important that you make sure that the cord is properly placed. That to prevent any damage to the walls. Also to flooring or any part of the house. If the cord is not correctly placed, the door will not function properly.
- The last thing you need to do is to test the door by opening and closing it. When you are done with the installation, then you can move to the next step.
install the door using an electrical outlet
If you want to install the door using an electrical outlet, then you can plug the wires into the wall and then you can install the new door and switch plate. This type of installation is easier but the door may have to be rewiring a few times.
The steps above are just a few of the installation steps that you need to do in order to install Ring Doorbell. Once you have successfully installed the doorbell, make sure you pay attention to the instructions carefully.
The last thing you need to do to install a doorbell is to test the door for any problems or to replace a broken switch. If you are done installing the doorbell, you can enjoy the sound of the doorbell whenever you want.
Test installed Ring doorbell
If you are ready to have your doorbell, you need to turn off the power on the house. Before you do this, check if the cord of the doorbell is still attached to the wall. If not, then you need to disconnect the cord so that you can check if the doorbell still works properly.
Now, you have to plug in the cord of the doorbell and then you need to turn the switch on to turn on the doorbell. After the doorbell has already turned on, you need to test for any problems. Finally, you need to test if the doorbell works properly before using the door.